Friday, May 13, 2011

Current!

I think I have been watching too much tv series lately. Honestly that's all I wanna do. I no longer want to walk around the malls during weekends because I would rather curl in front of my tv watching Criminal Minds, Fairly Legal, Hellcats, Gossip Girl, etc etc. There are just too many series that I follow right now. And then there's American Idol. If I were in the States I would be crazy voting for Scotty and James. They are just so good! So I am sooooo bummed that James is out! How can that be???

My lil girl finished her exams yesterday. She said Eng and Agama were tough. Yeah I was worried about her English as she didn't understand some grammar stuff and as for Agama, she didn't open up her Agama book to revise at all. It's ok. We will try better during the finals. For this midterm exams, I will just cross my fingers and see what happens -__-

So what has she learnt after being in school for 5 months? Hmmmm she knows that tudung saji is made of daun and timun and tomatoes are fruits which are in the vege category (confusing!). She now knows how to float in the water, develop the interest for tennis and has made some good friends. There are one or two who are sometimes not that kind to her but oh well that's life. But definitely mummy will monitor this ok. Nobody's gonna make my darling sweetheart upset!

My darling baby Maira is not a baby anymore. She doesn't even like it that much when we call her adik. She wants to be called her name. Very good, very opinionated and very clear in giving instructions hehe. She is so into Barney now. She carries her Barney toys everywhere and watches the show all the time. She'll sing and dance along too and when she does that she will say.. Eii jgn tengok ya!! Hhehehe love you darling!

Alright people, time to get back to my fav spot... In front of the tube! Goodnight and have a great weekend! Hugs!

0 squiggles:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign