Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Flood

I was one of the unfortunate thousands who were stuck in the traffic jam last night. Left the office at 6pm and arrived home at 9.45pm. I could have gone to Melaka and came back to KL. You could only imagine how tired I was by the time I hit the bed. Sigh.. is this something that I will have to face more often now that the earth's getting warmer? Huaaaa.. I hope not!

This morning I woke up with a terrible headache and stiff neck. Boy was I tempted to ring the office for a day off. But considering that I actually had lots of work to settle today, I pegi jugak ofis only to find the traffic clear and smooth. Hehe, I guess the rest of the people either ambik mc or emergency leave. Well whatodo.. I totally understand!

But seriously, someone has got to do something about this or else a large percentage of the KLites might end up crazy. How can tahan duduk dalam kereta for that long!

Another 2 days to go till the weekend and Monday is a public holiday. Hurrah!

0 squiggles:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign